Wednesday, July 22, 2009

In 71 days...

The Flames will be kicking off the o9/10 schedule! ... (Kind of makes the few days between my last post and now seem somewhat insignificant, wouldn't you agree?) Anyway.. I will start off saying that THIS YEAR WE ARE GOING TO WIN OUR HOME OPENER! Forget those first couple games last year against the about-to-die team we play first thing this year... If that made any sense to anyone the Canucks should have come to mind.. But moving on, I just have to mention how stupid I think it is that the Capitals don't come to Calgary at all this year! Like what is this!? I really don't think I'm gonna be able to fly all the way to Washington.. But we will see ;)

Regarding the recent signings and all.. I can't wait to see how the prospect camp goes. I have a feeling this is going to be a pivotal year for our beloved Flames franchise.. Lets hope we can be a force for years to come.

So, I've been looking at the rooster and been trying to figure out how the lineups could possibly work.. Might post it later, might not. My speculation is all it is, I can imagine Mr Brent Sutter has quite a few unique ideas that we will just have to wait to get a glimpse of..

2 comments:

  1. I am very excited for the comming season! Just wondering but did you actually count the days or what? I would also love to read your speculations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment/opinion!