Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Welcome Cammie. And boys... Lets keep this going shall we?

Wow. Just wow. What a great feeling.

We have not only NEVER TRAILED IN A GAME SO FAR but are an incredible 2-0-0!!! Lets give our local hockey heroes a hand here! ... and pray that the streak continues into our Mike Cammalleri Reunion taking place in less than two hours. Which, I might add I am obviously very excited to watch.
I have probably said it before but I will say it again... You made a great impression here Cammie and I wish you the best... Even if that involves listening to French 24-7 and skating around in a Habs jersey... You were great here and, wait for it... I will not even begrudge you a goal or two tonight as long as the Flames come out on top.

-Cheers to Kipper and his simply delightful strong start (though I have to admit I thought our D would be keeping the shots against down a little more... But hey its only 2 games in I guess we can cut them a little bit of slack for the time being...)

-Iggy! No need to sweat the goals will come, we all know what you are capable of. Your line mate Jokinen on the other hand needs to pick up his game a little... *cough*trade!*cough*

And thanks to Nikolai "Shabby"bulin for your gift turnover and a great nights entertainment. You are truly a wonderful man and I am sure everyone in Calgary is grateful for your generosity. Consider the wall busted down guys :)
AND one more thing... OVECHKIN! The God of all things hockey in my opinion. Already leading the league in points! I am just going to go out on a limb here and suggest this wont change for the rest of the season. Might as well hand out MVP awards now...

2 comments:

  1. It was pretty much heartbreaking to see Cammie in the wrong jersey last night but I also wish him the best. The flames had such an awesome third game! from the way they played in the 2nd and 3rd periods im surprised the score was not more in their favour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heard somebody call him "khabi-booboo" after that goal. which i loved, of course... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment/opinion!